The Richmond Vale Railway Museum is at the former site of the Richmond Main Colliery, which ceased production in 1967.
Proto Teams of Aberdare Central Colliery, NSW, 1946
Proto Team No. 3, [Weston, NSW, 1940s]
Weston Ambulance Committee, 1942
Weston Ambulance Committee, 1940-41
Weston Ambulance Class Committee - 1943
Weston Ambulance Class. Year 1936
Weston Ambulance Class. Committee
Cutting for Richmond Vale Railway at Minmi, NSW, starting from north and working south, 1980
Cutting for Richmond Vale railway at Minmi, NSW, starting from north and working south, 1980
Family outside hut [on South Maitland Coalfields, NSW]
Removal of home from mine subsidence, Pelaw Main, NSW, 1953.
Richmond Vale Public School, NSW, 30 October 1918
William Kelly sitting outside a hut. Sign: "WANTED a cook. Young Lady preferred. Apply at once. If not sooner."
Stanford Merthyr miners returning home after dog-watch shift, Stanford Merthyr, NSW, 1905.
Damage caused by mine subsidence, Pelaw Main, NSW, 1953
Mine subsidence damage in Wallsend Street, Pelaw Main, NSW, 1953
Mine subsidence, Pelaw Main, NSW, 1953
Plan of proposed corn silos to be erected at Richmond Main Colliery
Rough preliminary outline of proposed power house, Richmond Main Colliery
Lamp cabin, Richmond Main Colliery
Boundary riders cottage & Locomotive shed, Richmond Main Colliery
General arrangement, Richmond Main Colliery, 3 September 1929
General arrangement of 3 John Thompson water tube boilers.
General arrangement of pit-head, upcast shaft, Richmond Main Colliery
General arrangement of power plant, Richmond Main Colliery
Air compressor house, Richmond Main Colliery
Arrangement of fan house, Richmond Main Colliery
Small coal-box, Richmond Main Colliery
General arrangement Richmond Main Colliery pit head structure
Plan of floor landing level, pithead structure, Richmond Main Colliery
Pit head structure, Richmond Main Colliery (copy)
Pit head structure, Richmond Main Colliery
Plans - General office, Richmond Main Colliery, 24 February 1913
Richmond Vale Railway Museum Collection
These photographs were kindly supplied by the Richmond Vale Railway Museum.